Engaging in Property Improvement requires many actions and many professional traits. Below are some of ours:
* Locating the potential property by our expert team.
* Checking the building rights allocated to the selected property with the relevant authorities and checking the applicable (sometimes ancient) zoning regulations which may entitle the property to additional building rights.
* Negotiating and dealing with various construction commissions that allocate building rights and permits.
* Negotiating the purchase of the property from its original owner.
* Taking care of all the legal aspects of purchasing the property from the original owners and of allocating additional building rights to the property.
* High level architectural planning and design.
* Constructing the project with the best contractors and constant supervision.
Why work with us?
The Property Improvement process can take a long time and requires a large amount of experience and know-how. Quite often the change